We know January is often a strange month for so many of you. You start off with all the best intentions and a whirl of optimism, only to find things don’t quite go to plan.
We hear you. And we want to help get things back on track.
That’s why we’ve put together a very special workshop with creative business coach Nicola Wilkes, to help you re-focus, set new goals and achieve big things this quarter. Sound good? Here are the details:
What is the Brunch Club?
• A mini goal-setting masterclass over brunch at the gorgeous Arboreal Kitchen in Cowbridge.
• We’ll spend the morning pinpointing all the things you want to achieve in the first quarter of 2019.
• The Brunch Club is all about collaboration: a group of driven, like-minded individuals looking to take action, dream big and make connections.
• You will spend two hours with certified business coach Nicola Wilkes from Seriously Stylish Business and brand designer Bekki Stovell from Steele & Stovell.
• A delicious brunch and coffee is included in your booking.
• You will also take away a beautiful workbook complete with your goals for this quarter.
Tickets are just £39
Spaces are limited to keep the group small and intimate so we recommend booking quickly.
To book your place click here.